Here I go...

Well, here I am. Starting a blog. I've been influenced by my peers to write my thoughts and stories of my life out on the internet for the world to see. I still have not decided if I think this is a good idea. But alas, here I am.

Starting my blog made me think back to high school when Xanga was really popular. Remember Xanga? That's a rhetorical question considering one, maybe two, people will read this. Anyway, I decided to take a look at my old Xanga. The things I chose to write about...I really have no words. Why in the world did I honestly think that people needed to know everything that I did each day? Is that really necessary? Absolutely not. So my pledge to you, my fearless reader(s), is to not post about the trivial things I do each day. I will try my best to keep it entertaining, but no promises.

Happy blogging.

2 Response to Here I go...

February 23, 2010 at 9:15 AM

I'm SOO excited you've given in to blogging! Hopefully this goes better than your vlogging posts...

LT
February 25, 2010 at 7:40 PM

I love your blog so much that I want you to write another. NOW :-)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Avery Daily All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes